BICYCLE ACCIDENT INJURY ATTORNEY
Hit While Riding A Bicycle?
When a car strikes a cyclist, the results can be devastating. Unfortunately, all too often, motorists are not familiar with driving along side cyclists. These negligent drivers can cause significant injuries to cyclists when there is a collision. At The Patel Firm PLLC, we hold these negligent drivers responsible for their actions. Cyclists can rest assured, when they choose this firm, they will receive aggressive and disciplined representation. Call to set up an appointment, anytime. 24/7/365.
HOW TO STAY SAFE WHEN RIDING
Here are some ways to make sure you are safe when cycling among motorists:
- Wear a helmet!
- Make sure your brakes are in good working order before you take off
- Cycle in the same direction as traffic
- Use marked bike lanes
- Keep two hands on the handlebars
- Make sure you are visible to the vehicles traveling along side you
QUICK TIPS AFTER A BICYCLE ACCIDENT
Here are a few quick tips to follow If you are ever hit by a vehicle as cyclist:
- Call the Police. Remember to get the responding officers information, crash number, and the information for the party that struck you.
- Take pictures of your bicycle, helmet, and other damaged belongings. This is all property damage you should be compensated for. It is also valuable evidence for your case.
- Seek Medical Attention. Even if you don’t feel any pain immediately, you never know. Make sure to get checked out after any bicycle accident to address potential injuries.