TEXAS CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER
Were You Recently Involved in an Automobile Accident?
Driving in Texas is arguably one of the most dangerous activities we perform, day in, day out.
Bad drivers that cause Texas car accidents and Texas truck accidents can result in serious injuries and property damage. Whether it’s a Corpus Christi car accident or a truck accident in Corpus Christi, a car accident in Dallas, Texas or a truck accident in McAllen, Texas, the accident lawyers in Corpus Christi, Texas represent accident victims statewide. Car accidents in Texas and truck accidents in Texas happen for a variety of reasons- everything from a run of the mill driving mistake, to more serious offenses such as driver inattentiveness, or even grossly negligent acts, like drunk driving and drugged driving.
After any Texas car accident, whether it’s a Corpus Christi truck accident or a Dallas car accident, you are going to have to deal with the insurance company. You want the experience of a Texas personal injury lawyer who will investigate the auto accident or truck wreck to make sure you get the compensation you deserve after a car or truck accident in Texas.
The Patel Firm PLLC takes pride in offering legal representation after any car accident, big or small. From the moment you contact our personal injury law firm, we will deploy assets to immediately preserve evidence and begin to uncover facts about your car crash, so you receive the just compensation you deserve.
No one expects to be involved in an automobile accident. We prepare for the unexpected so you don’t have to. From the moment your vehicle is hit and you are involved in a car crash, we are here and available to guide you through the process. 24/7/365. Contact us today.
Quick Car Accident Facts
Here are some quick facts about automobile accidents:
- Drunk Driving, Speeding, and Distracted Driving are consistently among the leading causes of automobile accidents, nationwide.
- The average number of car accidents in the U.S. every year is around 6 million.
- 1 in 7 people do not wear a seat belt when driving.
Typical Injuries After A Car Accident
An automobile accident can change your life in an instant. The violence of a car wreck can cause a host of injuries from soft tissue injuries to broken bones, and even death in some instances. It’s arguably one of the most dangerous activities human beings regularly engage in.
Below are a list of injuries that could result as a consequence of a car accident:
- Deep bruising and contusions
- Neck and back pain
- Ligament damage (sprains and strains)
- Herniated discs
- Cuts and puncture wounds
- Road rash
- Broken bones
- Broken teeth
- Head Trauma
After a Car Accident Make Sure You Are Protected:
The accident lawyers in Corpus Christi, Texas at The Patel Firm PLLC aggressively pursue justice for our clients after a truck accident in Corpus Christi, car accident in Corpus Christi, or any other personal injury event.
Immediately after an auto accident in Corpus Christi, or anywhere else in Texas protect your case by taking these important steps:
- Get a copy of the police report. You can retrieve a Texas crash report by clicking here.
- Get the contact information of any witnesses, as well as the officer that came to the scene of the car crash.
- DO NOT give any statements to the insurance company.
- Seek medical treatment and make sure the doctor fully understands your injuries.
- Contact an accident lawyer in Corpus Christi, Texas at The Patel Firm PLLC for a free legal consultation.
Our Car Accident Attorneys can investigate and build your argument for compensation:
Our goal as your Corpus Christi injury attorneys is to make your matter as smooth and successful for you, our client. You are our focus, from the moment you choose us after a truck accident in Corpus Christi or a car accident in Corpus Christi, we are going to do what it takes to get you across the finish line.
A successful car accident claim– one that gets your compensated and get you the justice you deserve after suffering a personal injury, requires through investigation which will help establish fault. Some of these investigative factors a Corpus Christi car accident lawyer at The Patel Firm PLLC would consider are:
- What was the impact points of the vehicles involved?
- Was the other driver negligent according to Texas traffic law?
- Were there any mechanical defects that led to the Texas car accident or Texas truck accident?
How can a personal injury lawyer help me?
After a car accident in Corpus Christi, truck accident in Corpus Christi, or anywhere else in the great state of Texas, the insurance process can be a tricky one. Right of the bat, it is likely that the insurance company for the at fault driver will offer you money to close your claim. Even if the amount you are being offered seems like a lot, it likely is not representative of what you could have gotten if you had been operating with the advice of a qualified Corpus Christi car accident lawyer in your corner.
Car insurance companies are out to make a profit- the less it pays an injury victim after a Corpus Christi car wreck or Corpus Christi truck wreck, the more money they have to spend of shareholders and TV commercials. The insurance company wants to minimize risk and settle your claim as quickly as possible.
Don’t let them take advantage of you- instead, contact a car wreck lawyer in Corpus Christi, Texas at The Patel Firm PLLC now to understand your rights and begin the path to fair and just compensation after a Texas car accident.
How much is my car accident case worth?
After a Corpus Christi car accident, there are a number of different factors your Corpus Christi injury lawyer should take into account to make sure you are properly compensated. At The Patel Firm PLLC we utilize some of the country’s leading economists and medical experts to help prove your damages and ensure you get an injury settlement you are satisfied with. Here are a few of the damage areas we highlight:
- Medical expenses: This includes all medical bills, hospital liens, and expenses you have incurred because of the car accident. It also includes the cost of any future care or surgeries you may need because of the injuries suffered in the car accident.
- Lost Wages: If you lost wages because of the car accident, this would also be included in your damage and compensation model and is recoverable from the at-fault insurance company.
- Property Damage: Any of your property that was damaged or destroyed as a result of the car accident such as the vehicle you were traveling in, as well as any personal items like a cell phone or eye glasses.
- Pain and suffering: Pain and suffering compensation is money that is given to you to compensate for having to suffer the injuries you suffered as a result of the auto accident.
- Loss of consortium: Loss of consortium refers to the victim’s injuries, and how it can affect family members, such as a spouse. For a couple that is married, if they were unable to continue their physical relationship because of the injuries suffered as a result of the auto accident, this could be compensated. If you are a parent, and are unable to care for your children they way you were able to before the car accident, this is also something that would be eligible for compensation.
Speak to a car accident attorney in Corpus Christi, Texas at The Patel Firm PLLC to learn more about what your car accident case is worth.
Types of Car Accidents
Car accidents and the resulting injuries they cause vary in severity. Some injury victims may experience whiplash after a car accident, while others may break bones, or have more severe injuries. Regardless of the severity of your injuries, our car accident attorneys in Corpus Christi understand how to tackle every type of auto accident, and how to put you in the best position to be fairly and justly compensated after a car wreck in Corpus Christi, or anywhere else in Texas.
Our personal injury law firm represented car accident victims in all sorts of car accidents, such as:
- Drunk Driving accidents– drunk driving accidents in Texas, specifically drunk driving accidents in Corpus Christi, Texas happen far too often. At The Patel Firm PLLC, our Corpus Christi car accident lawyers hold drunk drivers accountable to the fullest extent the law allows.
- Car accidents caused by speeding: Drivers regularly speed and do not obey speed limits. A speeding driver can cause devastating injuries. In fact, speeding is one of the top reasons auto accidents happen in the state of Texas, year in, and year out.
- Head on car accidents: Head-on car accidents often lead to serious injuries. Whether the car accident occurred after a car failed to maintain its lane, or because the at-fault driver swerved, head on car accidents almost always require a Texas car accident lawyer to help establish facts and liability.
- Distracted driving car accidents: When a drivers attention leaves the road, serious car accidents can occur. Our Corpus Christi injury lawyers At The Patel Firm PLLC fight hard to hold those accountable who text-and-drive, eat and drive, or otherwise are not paying attention and cause Texas auto accidents.
- T-bone car accidents: T-bone accidents happen most regularly when the at fault vehicle fails to yield the right of way to oncoming traffic. T-bone car accidents often result in serious injuries for the car accident victim because of the high rate of speed that most of these types of auto accidents occur.
- Rear end car accidents: Rear end car accidents are also quite common and can result in a variety of back injuries from minor whiplash, to serious herniated discs that require surgical intervention. If you have been injured after a rear end car accident in Corpus Christi, Texas or anywhere else in the state, contact us now.
Speak to a Texas car accident lawyer in Corpus Christi now
If you or a loved one have been injured after a car accident in Corpus Christi, car accident in Dallas, or anywhere else in between in the great state of Texas, call a Texas car accident lawyer in Corpus Christi at The Patel Firm PLLC.
The Patel Firm PLLC is a state of the art, 21st century personal injury law firm, that has Texas car accident attorneys in Corpus Christi ready and waiting to speak to you. Start your car accident case today by speaking with a Corpus Christi lawyer at The Patel Firm PLLC about your legal rights and options. Reach out to us today.