The Patel Law Firm's Our Leaders of Tomorrow Annual Scholarship
- Submission Format: Essay Application
- Award Amount: $1,500.00
- Number of Winners: One scholarship will be awarded
- Selection Process: Essays will be evaluated based on both quality and originality.
- Submission Deadline: December 17, 2021
- Winner Notification: January 10, 2022
Eligibility & Requirements:
- The applicant has been accepted to or attending an accredited United States university or college.
- The applicant must be a full-time college student.
- The applicant must be a U.S. resident 18 years of age or older.
Please answer the following question in an essay format in 1,000 words or less:
If you could change a law, or introduce a new law, what would it be and why?
UPDATE: Our essay contest has concluded. We’d like to thank all the students who participated. We will announce a winner shortly.
The Patel Firm PLLC is a Texas personal injury law firm with its principal office in Corpus Christi, Texas.The firm is dedicated to providing first-class representation for injury victims & their loved ones across The State of Texas.
We Hold Negligent Parties Accountable – Get Help Now
From Corpus Christi to Dallas, The Rio Grande Valley and everywhere in between, The Patel Law Firm is one phone call away. If you have been injured after a car wreck, 18- wheeler crash, company vehicle accident or other personal injury event, the injury lawyers at The Patel Law Firm are ready to pursue justice for you. Contact us today.
1129 Airline Road
Corpus Christi, Texas 78412