An Aransas Pass man is dead following a motorcycle crash near Gregory on Saturday October 27th, 2018 according to Corpus Christi Caller Times.
Details of the motorcycle crash near Corpus Christi
To the authorities, the motorcycle accident in Aransas Pass, happened around 8:40 a.m. on Saturday, October 27, 2018, in San Patricio County. The 35-year-old driver of the motorcycle was driving a Harley Davidson according to reports, when he failed to stop at the intersection of Farm-to-Market Road 2986 and U.S. Highway 181. He was struck by a GMC Sierra and pronounced dead at the scene of the Aransas Pass accident.
Important safety tips to adopt while riding a motorcycle
It is important you adopt general safety practices whenever you are riding a motorcycle. It is a well-known fact that the likelihood of getting into a motorcycle accident is dramatically reduced when motorcyclists practice safe driving acts. These safe practices include:
- Always wear a Department of Transportation approved helmet.
- Use other protective gear, including gloves, boots, and jackets, for maximum protection.
- Be respectful of other motorists space whenever you are on the road.
- Never drive a motorcycle while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Obey the posted speed limits and maintain a speed that gives you total control of your bike.
- Stay alert and lookout for road hazards and stray animals that can cause an accident.
- Make sure that other motorists can see you and avoid merging too quickly.
- If possible, avoid driving a motorcycle in wet conditions as the road will be more slippery.
- Use your turn signals before turning or making lane changes.
- Always wear bright colored clothing whenever you are riding a motorcycle.
- If possible, ride in the middle lane of the road. This will ensure maximum visibility.
Contact a motorcycle accident lawyer in Corpus Christi to discuss your options
If you or someone you care about has been injured or killed after a motorcycle accident in Corpus Christi, it is important you hire the services of a competent Corpus Christi motorcycle accident lawyer. At The Patel Firm PLLC, we pride ourselves in representing motorcycle riders in Corpus Christi after a motorcycle accident. After a motorcycle accident in Corpus Christi, get the legal help you need and deserve by allowing motorcycle accident lawyer in Corpus Christi Minesh J. Patel of The Patel Firm PLLC serve as your advocate in the quest for fair compensation and accountability.
When you retain the services of a car accident lawyer in Corpus Christi Minesh J. Patel from The Patel Firm PLLC, you are getting legal services and advice from a caring and dedicated personal injury lawyer in Corpus Christi who will always put your best interests first. Speak to personal injury attorney in Corpus Christi Minesh J. Patel at The Patel Firm PLLC today to discuss your options. You can call, text, or email the law firm in Corpus Christi at any time. 24/7/365, someone at The Patel Firm PLLC is ready and waiting to speak with you. Reach out to us today at (361) 400-2036.
*This blog is for informational purposes only and is not intended to, and should not be construed as legal advice.