Driver ejected from car after car accident in Plano, Texas
A number of lanes on the Sam Rayburn Tollway were closed for part of Wednesday afternoon, August 29, 2018 after a driver lost control of his vehicle causing a car accident in Plano according to NBC 5 DFW.
Details of the Plano, Texas Car Accident
According to the authorities, around noon on Wednesday, August 29, 2018, a car was heading south on Sam Rayburn tollway in Plano, Texas when the driver somehow lost control of the vehicle causing a violent Plano car accident. The vehicle crashed into a second vehicle before rolling and flipping into the northbound lanes of the road. The Plano car accident caused the driver that lost control to be ejected from the vehicle.
Did You Know? Texas Car Accident Statistics
A car accident in Plano, Texas can occur at any time. After a Plano car accident where someone has suffered a personal injury, it is important to speak to a personal injury lawyer in Plano, Texas that can discuss your legal options with you. Check out these Texas car accident statistics below:
- 265,431 persons suffered a personal injury after a car accident in Texas in 2016.
- Car accidents where there was a pedestrian fatality totaled 680 in 2016. This is a 21.2% increase from 2015.
- There were death from a car accident every day on Texas roadways in 2016.
- 3,794 people were killed in a Texas motor vehicle collision in 2016.
- There were 1,955 deaths in rural traffic car accidents in Texas in 2016.
- There were 14,217 car accidents that resulted in serious injury in Texas in 2016.
- 17,602 people sustaining an incapacitating personal injury in 2016 as a result of a car accident in Texas.
- Drunken drivers killed 1,018 people killed in 2016. This amounts to 27% of the total number of people killed in Texas car accidents.
After a Car Accident in Plano, Contact a Plano Car Accident Attorney
Plano car accident attorney Minesh J. Patel has recovered significant compensation for car accident victims all over Texas. If you or a loved one have suffered a personal injury after a car accident in Plano, Texas and need to speak to a personal injury lawyer in Plano that can advise you of your rights and help you get the justice you deserve, contact The Patel Firm PLLC’s Plano injury law office today. A personal injury lawyer in Plano, Texas is an important asset to have on your side after a car accident in Plano. Don’t let the insurance company take advantage of you after a Plano car accident. Speak to Minesh J. Patel, an aggressive personal injury lawyer in Plano that can get you compensated after suffering a personal injury which was no fault of your own. Contact The Patel Firm PLLC’s Plano personal injury law office today after a car accident in Plano, truck accident in Plano, an 18-wheeler accident in Plano, or any other personal injury event in Plano. 24/7/365, nights and weekends, someone at The Patel Firm PLLC is ready and waiting to speak with you.
*This blog is for informational purposes only and is not intended to and should not be construed as legal advice.