Injuries resulting from car accidents in Texas can cause serious injuries. Often times, these injuries require prompt medical care. It is important to seek immediate medical treatment in a critical care facility whenever you are involved in any accident, even more, if you are involved in a car accident.
Some victims of car accident in Texas often make the mistake of not seeing a medical professional because they feel they haven’t sustained any injury. This is not always so. Sometimes, symptoms of injuries may take longer time to surface and failing to treat it earlier on may worsen the injury. Another risk you bear when you fail to seek immediate medical attention is that you give the insurance company the impression that you are not injured.
Following up on any prescribed treatment after an auto accident in Texas is crucial to build your case with critical evidence to present to an insurance company or jury.
At the Patel Firm PLLC, we are familiar with the tricks insurance companies use to shortchange injury victims after car or truck accidents in Texas. Our car accident lawyers in Corpus Christi at The Patel Firm PLLC are tough, and will fight tooth and nail with the insurance company to get you the compensation you deserve. are experienced enough to help you to obtain the financial compensation you deserve.
What You Should Do After a Car Accident
- Seek prompt medical care
- Put a call through to 911 or ask someone to call them on your behalf
- If it’s impossible to receive medical care at the scene of the crash, visit a critical care center shortly after the car accident.
- After your appointment with the medical team, ensure you adhere to the recovery plan your doctors suggest; this may include prescriptions, routine check-ups, and other treatment follow up treatment such as physical therapy or chiropractic treatment. To learn more about chiropractic treatment and how it can be beneficial for your car accident case, click here.
- Do not discharge yourself against doctor’s medical advice
- Make sure you or your Corpus Christi car accident lawyer are properly documenting all medical records
Common Injuries Sustained after Car Accidents
Car accidents involving can result in severe injuries, even death. This as a result of the limited protection available on a car due to its structure. Some of the most common types of injuries sustained in Texas car accidents include the following:
- Head injuries
- Herniated discs
- Soft tissue injuries
- Fractures and broken bones
Contact a Texas Car Accident Lawyer Today to Discuss Your Options
If you’ve been injured in a car accident in Corpus Christi or anywhere else in Texas, give us a call at The Patel Firm PLLC to discuss your case. We will review your car accident claim and decide on how best to approach your case. You will team with premier Corpus Christi personal injury lawyers, and work together to ensure justice is served. You focus on your recovery, the car accident attorneys in Corpus Christi at The Patel Firm PLLC focus on your representation. The skilled and knowledgeable Corpus Christi car accident attorneys at The Patel Firm PLLC will work hard and efficiently to get you the justice and compensation you deserve after a car accident in Corpus Christi. You can call, text, or email The Patel Firm PLLC, A Corpus Christi personal injury law firm, anytime. 24/7/365, someone at our personal injury law firm is ready and waiting to speak with you. Reach out to us today.
Let us handle the details with the insurance company. We’re here for you twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Let’s discuss your options. Call (361) 400-2036 or contact us today for a free consultation.