A man is dead after a car accident in Dallas, Texas after he was hit by two vehicles while crossing a street in Dallas, Texas on Saturday evening according to NBC 5.
Details of the car accident in Dallas, Texas
On Saturday, August 11, 2018, at around 10:00 p.m., a man crossing the 2200 block of East Ledbetter Dive near Lancaster Road suffered serious personal injury after two cars struck him in a Dallas, Texas car accident. Sadly, neither of the drivers of either vehicle stopped to render aid after they hit him. One witness remained at the scene to speak with authorities that responded to the fatal car accident in Dallas, Texas.
Things to do after a hit-and-run accident in Dallas, Texas
- Gather Evidence: Most times, after a Dallas car accident involving a hit a run, hit-and-run victims have only a few seconds to gather evidence and take information about the other car before its zooms out of sight. If you are a victim of a hit and run accident in Dallas, Texas do your best to try and note the license plate, color, model of the car, any distinctive features of the driver, and any distinguishing marks on the car closely so they can describe it to police.
- Identify Witnesses: Figure out if anyone around you that saw the Dallas car accident. Usually, the eyewitnesses have the better view of the scene than the victims of a car accident.
- Call the police and emergency services: After a car accident in Dallas, your immediate priority should be your safety and the safety of those around you. If anyone has suffered personal injury, call emergency services to get the person immediate and professional care.
- Get medical attention: This should be done first if you suffer any serious injuries. Even when it seems you suffered no injuries, it is always best to get checked up by a medical professional. Some car accident personal injuries could take days, or even weeks before they become apparent.
- Hire a personal injury attorney in Dallas, Texas: you need excellent representation to get the justice you deserve after a hit and run accident in Dallas, Texas. Mr. Patel of The Patel Firm PLLC Dallas, Texas injury law office is dedicated to helping personal injury victims in Dallas, Texas after a Dallas, Texas hit and run accident.
Contact a car accident attorney in Dallas, Texas to discuss your options
If you or someone you love has suffered a personal injury after a hit-and-run accident in Dallas, Texas, call The Patel Firm PLLC’s Dallas injury law office today. At The Patel Firm PLLC, Dallas personal injury law firm, our Dallas personal injury attorney Minesh J. Patel will look out for your best interests and seek justice after your personal injury. Speak to a hit-and-run accident attorney in Dallas, Texas today at The Patel Firm’s PLLC’s Dallas injury law office to find out how we can help you.