If you’ve ever been in a car accident, whether it’s an accident with a car, an accident with a company vehicle or an 18-wheeler wreck, auto insurance companies never make it easy. If you have been injured after a car accident, they will try to make it as hard as possible. All too often, people who are not represented by counsel are taken advantage of. This will start from the first phone call an injured party makes to an insurance company. If the insurance company knows someone is calling without representation they may try to force a recorded statement while you are not thinking straight, hurting and confused, or offer you a quick buck because they know how much trouble they are in. Don’t let this happen to you. Below is a short list of why you should hire an injury attorney after a car accident:
1) An injury attorney knows the law.
2) An injury attorney can help you get medical and financial assistance after a car accident.
3) An injury attorney can make sure you are not taken advantage of.
4) An injury attorney will make sure evidence is protected and not destroyed.
5) An injury attorney can help you get the best settlement after a car accident.
6) An injury attorney can make sure your rights are protected.
If you, a friend or a loved one has suffered an injury call a winning personal injury attorney at The Patel Firm PLLC today. We work hard, so you win BIG. After a car crash, 18-wheeler wreck, or company vehicle accident, call The Patel Firm PLLC to discuss your options. From Corpus Christi to San Antonio, Dallas, Waco, Houston, The Rio Grande Valley and beyond, The Patel Firm PLLC is a phone call away. Contact us today by calling us at (361) 400-2036.
*This blog is for informational purposes only and is not intended to, and should not be construed as legal advice.