A 50-year-old woman has been hospitalized following a rollover accident in Corpus Christi involving a drunk driver according to KIII-TV.
Details of the car accident in Corpus Christi
According to CCPD, the drunk driving accident in Corpus Christi happened around 8 p.m. on Friday, October 26, 2018, in Flour Bluff at the intersection of Laguna Shores and Mediterranean Drive. Authorities say a 40-year-old man who was drunk, did not stop at a stop sign before crashing into a car and rolling over. Witness says the man escaped the vehicle through the windows. A woman who was injured as result of the Corpus Christi drunk driving accident was taken to a nearby Corpus Christi hospital. The driver of the SUV was arrested after authorities determined he may have been driving under the influence of alcohol.
Safety tips when driving at night
- Stay Awake: The body, in some people, is accustomed to sleeping once its dark. Setting out on a night journey after a stressful day can be very dangerous. Know yourself and study how well you do when driving at night. This will help you to plan your journey accordingly.
- Adjust Your Headlights: Always check your headlights and aim them in the right direction. Even when correctly aimed, a dirty headlight can cast a dim glow. So, always keep it clean.
- Dim Your Interior and Dashboard Lights: Vehicles come with dash light dimmers for a reason. If you are driving around with a very bright dashboard light, the reflective lights can compromise your forward vision.
- Keep your windshield clean: Always keep your windshield and windows clean to avoid increased glare and condensation
- Watch out for pedestrians, animals, and cyclists: Keep an eye out for darting animals, pedestrians and cyclists. The reflecting eyes of animals can be an early indicator of a potential danger.
Contact a DUI attorney in Corpus Christi today
If you have been hurt in a drunk driving accident in Corpus Christi call a car accident lawyer in Corpus Christi at The Patel Firm PLLC now. A personal injury lawyer in Corpus Christi like Minesh J. Patel is the Corpus Christi car accident attorney you need after a Corpus Christi car accident or Corpus Christi truck accident involving a drunk driver. The Patel Firm PLLC and injury lawyer in Corpus Christi Minesh J. Patel have the necessary resources needed to properly investigate, gather, interpret, and present the evidence needed to prove your case after an injury following a Corpus Christi car accident or Corpus Christi truck accident with a drunk driver.
Visit The Patel Firm PLLC’s Corpus Christi injury law office today after any drunk driving accident in Corpus Christi. At The Patel Firm PLLC, our Corpus Christi injury lawyer Minesh J. Patel will look out for your best interest and will help you get the compensation you deserve after an injury caused by a drunk driver in Corpus Christi. . 24/7/365, someone at The Patel Firm PLLC is ready and waiting to speak with you. Call us now at (361) 400-2036 or contact us online.
*This blog is for informational purposes only and is not intended to, and should not be construed as legal advice.