Around noon on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 an oilfield facility in South Texas burst into flames according to Oilfield1.
Details of the Oilfield Explosion near Corpus Christi, Texas
An oilfield facility located near the community of Peggy just north of Three Rivers, Texas engulfed in fire, creating huge flames after the explosion at the Texas oilfield. The Texas oilfield explosion occurred around noon on Tuesday, August 21, 2018. There were multiple explosions reported and clouds of thick black smoke were seen at the facility after the oilfield fire near Corpus Christi, Texas. A witness driving by said he felt the heat and could see the fire going out of control. Nearby roads were reportedly closed due to the blazing fire and clouds of smoke. It remains unclear what started the inferno.
Things to do if you have been injured due to another’s negligence:
- Seek medical care for your injuries.
- Take some pictures of your injuries and the accident scene.
- Identify and collect the name, address and phone number of all witnesses to the accident.
- Keep a record of how you feel daily and how your life has been affected by the accident.
- Contact Minesh J. Patel, personal injury attorney at The Patel PLLC, A Texas personal injury law firm to discuss your legal options.
Things to avoid following a personal injury due to another’s negligence:
- Don’t speak with any insurance company until you have talked to a personal injury lawyer.
- Don’t sign anything sent to you by any insurance company. Forward these documents to your personal injury lawyer.
- Don’t allow any insurance company to take your “recorded statement” without your injury attorney’s consent and direction.
- Don’t discuss the facts of the accident or your personal injuries with any insurance company without your personal injury attorney present.
Contact a personal injury lawyer at The Patel Firm PLLC after being injured in Texas
If you have suffered a personal injury due to another person or company’s negligence, you may be able to receive compensation through a personal injury claim against the adverse party. Negligence cases are far more complicated than you would think. The negligent party’s insurance company has teams of highly trained adjusters and defense lawyers to protect their interests. Contact an oilfield accident lawyer at The Patel firm PLLC to level the playing field, and make sure your interests are represented. You will be aggressively represented by Minesh J. Patel, a dedicated Texas personal injury lawyer who help personal injuries victims statewide. From the moment you call our Texas personal injury law firm for representation, we guarantee we will work hard and efficiently to get you the justice you deserve. Speak to a personal injury attorney in Texas today to discuss your options at The Patel Firm PLLC. You can call, text, or email the firm at any time.
*This blog is for informational purposes only and is not intended to, and should not be construed as legal advice.